Hey ho, peoples!
With animatic recuts on the agenda, things have been going very well. I recently completed an extensive edit of scene 7, and in the process have begun casting for voice cameos, with impressive results. Thanks to everyone who has auditioned so far, and to anyone who might give it a shot in the coming weeks.
To my joy, I've found I can get better sound quality for my own voice recordings through my Xacti camcorder. Implementing the technique of one of my creative mentors, I take the bizarre option of shoving my head between the clothes in a wardrobe to absorb the reverb that you would otherwise get while recording in a room. Success! Now I just need to get my lines in there somehow...
Almost halfway through the edits and drawing closer to the test screening part which has me squeamish with glee.
No comments:
Post a Comment