Work has resumed on the edits, and I am now up to scene 17, which was a piece in need of much help. Due to its shaky plot flow, I didn't think I'd be able to rescue it and thought 80% of the scene would have to be ditched. I was wrong. Pretty much everything was saved, but using the most unexpected method.
I ended up returning to a concept used in the very first pre-OH edition of the script, and melded that with a sketched comic I never thought I'd end up using. Funny how things turn out, huh? 8)
Oh, and for those of you who are still interested in auditioning for cameo VA parts, the list is here.
I'm currently in negotiations of sorts to get a redux on the Outcast Hero logo. If things turn out successfully, I'll let you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment