Saturday, 28 February 2009

Test Screener Settlement

After some research and discussion with various others, I have decided to stick with my original idea for test screening. The screener contract will therefore be finalized and passed on to those concerned for signing.

Another problem solved! For the most part. I got a means to render the animatic without the horrible flickering and stuff...and it doesn't involve me having to go to Southend, hoorah! However, the means will open scene 19/20 (one of my problem files) but not 18 (a scene with a lot of flicker). I have a way to rectify that, but it'll take a little more time - it involves importing the scene 18 render I can get out of Premiere 6 and replacing the flickering panels.

So following my latest job interruption, I will persist with audio modifications and the remainder of the panels for scene 23 -aka- the movie epilogue.

No comments: