Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Progress Update - Critique-related Edits

At the hands of the critiquers, further edits to the script/animatic are in order.

While it's going to prolong getting to work on the final, it'll only serve to make the characters stronger and their world more interactive. Waiting isn't bad if its for the right reasons, huh?

However, I'm going to need to make an effort to seek out some additional designers pretty soon. I'm not big on the architecture and vehicle scene and could use others to bounce ideas off. BC has suggested a neat forum for recruiting artistic types, so I'm gonna try there first.

Additionally, I finished watching a recut version of "The Thief and the Cobbler" today. While admittedly the content isn't something which particularly enthralled me, the sheer determination of a project being worked on for so long and the beauty of its animation had me awestruck...and inspired yet again!

1 comment:

Vox said...

good luck! I know that my creative writing class has workshopping every week for a different person...mine's coming up, and I'm submitting Altomalo's first chapter. critique is good, but sometimes you just want to get it over and done with, you know?