Ooo-err. Scene 21 ended up becoming scenes 21-23 due to mass action - though the 23rd scene is more of a short epilogue than a full length dealie. 21 is pretty much done, while 22 still needs much of its sound effects and some voice track put in.
And Premiere is not making this easy for me. Maybe its because its old software, maybe its because I'm using an overworked laptop, but its rendering capabilities have just got steadily worse and worse. It's inserting pop noises into the audio tracks, flickering into the video tracks, processes transition effects badly...the list goes on. It's not such a big deal (if a little epileptic) in the animatic version, but I can't have it happening in the final version.
If I manage to forge a budget for "Outcast Hero", purchasing new video editing software is one of my main aims. Investing in a top of the line microphone is another, though you do need a good sound card too if you're to get the best results. For that, I may well need to get a new laptop, or just poke around with my mum's old compy upstairs, heheh.
All bridges to cross when we come to 'em. For now, I'll finish off scenes 22 and 23. Next up, comes the animatic's overview and tweaking!
At some point I'd like to renovate the site front page - that art is showing its age rather badly ^.^;
No comments:
Post a Comment