"Our real stock and trade is wholesome fun, and for that we've found there is no age limit." - Bill Hanna
"We weren't trying to imitate life, we were trying to create a special life in our characters. We had the opportunity here - using our hands and 24 drawings to the second - we had a chance to make something come to life." - Chuck Jones
Today, these two quotes gave me great warmth and inspiration.
And today, I finished drawing all the panels for the animatic.
Don't go leaping off your chairs just yet - there's still a lot of work to be done. I need to scan the panels in, clean them up, add various airbrushed effects and set them in Premiere. Then there's the task of putting in all the scene tweaks before it can finally be passed around my test screeners. Hopefully the latter won't take too long. The former probably will though - it's a high-action scene and all.
Okay, you can leap off your chairs now. I sure will! I mean, goodness...I never thought I'd even get this far. These last few weeks have been particularly gruelling, compounded by the various matters of my life and world-type matters that everyone's been dealing with. But to finish drawing all the panels - to actually get to the final scene...I am feeling pretty dern good right now.
A little break, and we shall move on =D
No comments:
Post a Comment