Firstly! And this is mebbe a wee bit premature...but I've opened up an account for Outcast Hero at IndieGoGo as part of my intentional help-gathering.
I have high hopes right now. Not necessarily for getting responses from that site, but just for OH in general. Scene 21 of the animatic is chugging along nicely. Working independently, though difficult at times, feels really good. Just knowing you're not going to have some network bigwig breathing down the back of your neck wanting new stories in scarily-short timeframes or worse, canceling your beloved project because they don't feel its worth publicizing any more...knowing that isn't there lifts a great weight off one's mind. Leaving more space for the pressing matter of properly-manifested development in all necessary areas.
I could go on about this all night, knowing me. But there is panelling to be done, and done it must! For the end of 2008 is approaching like an express train. Catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment