It's been a few months since I last wrote an entry here - waiting about in recording limbo. But the winds have changed, and I've finally found a decent microphone for Outcast Hero's leading VA!
Remember kids - determination goes a long LONG way when making an indie project.
Speaking of which...I implore you to get on the fundraising bandwagon of Rocko's Modern Life and Camp Lazlo creator Joe Murray's latest project to open a site for independently-animated material, including his own works. Even if you aren't able to give any money for whatever reason, spread the word! This has potential.
Click here to read more about it.
That being said, its time to get down to business and finalize all of Muxlowe's lines. Reegan's lineset still also needs doing, but that is pegged for early June.
Chris Nelson of Multimedia Mouth was kind enough to interview me again on the status of the movie earlier this month. You can read the results of that interview here.
No comments:
Post a Comment