A kind word from a friend has compelled me to write the first OH blog of the year! So, to recap...
Outcast Hero is still hanging around in preparatory limbo at the moment, unfortunately. This is not the same as a hiatus - I am still making use of the wait for main cast voice actor lineset finals by fine-tuning the script, character designs and all those little details which make such a big difference to the whole project. I have also been doing a lot of animation warm-ups, particularly action stuff since scene one pretty much throws me straight into that zone from the get go.
I've also had to reshuffle the VA cabinet again. To try and lessen the disruption as soon as possible, I'll likely recast Mukesh later in the year.
The HUGEST of thanks to everyone who has supported the project this far, whether it be verbally, monetarily, with artwork or even contributing your voice. Your belief in OH has been both astonishing and encouraging.
There's a lot of things to be done, so its time to get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment