Thursday, 20 November 2008

Progress Update - Panelling : the Climax

Today was the first time I felt excited at tackling the major ending action scene. Before then I'd been feeling apprehensive, even dread over it. But today it dawned upon me that I can actually do this. I've drawn the other 20 scenes of this cinematic saga, no reason I can't finish this one. So yeah...I'm halfway through scene 21 now. Everything's going fairly to schedule. The quieter half with more talk than action is all scanned in and ready to insert into Premiere. I'll do the timeline inserting tomorrow - putting all those panels in has taken me pretty much all day and I could do with a break. Well...a break in the Gemma sense, which is working on some Flash animation. E-hee.

I leave you with the ending panel from the first half, which I thought looked rather snazzy.



No comments: