Saturday, 17 March 2007

Progress Update - Scene 8 Complete! Ideas for Animator Recruitment

I've been pondering over how to attract the interest of potential animators to this project without giving the entire thing away. That's something I really don't want to do, especially if people eventually decide they don't want to help out.

Anyway, thanks to Mike Liotta (voice of Adrian) I came up with the idea of an animatic promo, animatic clips from the movie thread together in a trailer-like fashion. Hopefully this'll pique the curiosity of further animation talent.

Currently I am not sure HOW many animators I want. It really depends on how well they all conform to the same style and how well they work together with eachother. I'm also not sure whether I'll do it the movie studio way and have certain people only animate certain characters. I'm sure this will all be sorted out in time. Until then, toodles!

No comments: