"Status report!" she cries.
The background sheets are actually getting done. Curiously, the more fictional ones such as the inside of spaceships have been easier for me to design than the normalesque houses and cityscapes. Thankfully a book of stock photography, IKEA's website and screenshots from the awesome "Titan AE" haven't gone amiss. Mum's offered to colour coordinate the backgrounds which has taken some weight off my shoulders (she's good with colour, she's painting the backgrounds, it works!).
In other news, I've updated OH's movie site with production notes and a revised teamlist. The animation station is halfway built and my room is entering its first stages of regeneration. I say 'regeneration' and not 'redecoration' because I doubt it's going to be recognizable when we're done with it. Insert evil laughter here.
But I want to take this thing seriously. Therefore, my room is being repainted, carpeted and made with more of a studio feel in mind. And if I'm repeating myself, I apologize...I'm rather excited about the whole shebang.
Also, its good to see people still showing interest in voice acting cameo parts. While casting is on hold, I'm keeping all potential VAs on file to get back to once I resume that stage of the production.
No comments:
Post a Comment