After taking in a breathtaking amount of animation today, I am filled with more enthusiasm to get the movie into its final stages. I also decided to set up this blog to document OH's continued progress. Hopefully it'll help to organize matters a little more, and maybe even give the project further coverage.
The VAs for the main team are mostly set and have been contributing to the animatic. I know an excellent place for purchasable sound effects. All I need now is some animation, soundtrack and background art help, but I am waiting until the animatic is complete to search for it.
On the subject of the animatic, production was slightly delayed while I made some needed adjustments to the script. There were a few problems with timing and dialogue that required sorting out. Things are back on track again, though. Keep checking back for further news!
No comments:
Post a Comment